Community

Home Community

Hawkins Lady Hawks Varsity Tops Harleton

Both teams went play-for-play throughout most of the game, but Hawkins defeated Harleton 53-46 on Friday night in district action. Hawkins Lady Hawks Varsity sealed their victory in...

Winona Ladycat Flames & Cuffs Softball Scrimmage

The 2nd Annual Flames & Cuffs Softball Scrimmage will be at 6 p.m. on Friday, February 13, at the Winona Softball Field. The Winona...

Winona 7th & 8th Grade Girls Compete in District Tournament

The 7th and 8th grade girls basketball teams competed in Quitman at their district tournament. The 7th grade team (pictured above) finished as consolation...

Smith County Constable Recovering from Gunshot Wound

KLTV 7 - A Smith County Constable underwent surgery for a gunshot wound to the head sustained Saturday night. Just before 10:00 p.m. Saturday night...

24th Annual Winona FFA Stew & Auction

The Winona FFA hosted their 24th Annual FFA Stew & Auction on Saturday, February 7, 2015.

Winona Wildcat Basketball

The Wildcats fell short this past week as they faced the toughest teams of their district. They are still in the realms of making...

Big Sandy students make All-Region Band

Big Sandy Band members, Austin Gage, 10th Grade Alto Saxophone and Decorian Menefee, 8th Grade Euphonium made All-Region band. All-Region Band Concerts were held...

Pleasant Grove Extinguishes Shady Grove Fire

Last evening at approximately 6:04 Pleasant Grove Volunteer Fire Department responded to a dispatch call of a structure fire in the Shady Grove area....

Gorging George Judges Chili with Kiwanis at HL

Lets face it, I will always enjoy eating! And if you say there is a eating contest, I'm in! Yep I had it again,...

Rotary brings Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library to Hawkins / Holly Lake

Local author and founder of the largest book club in the world (the Pulpwood Queens), Kathy Murphy has partnered with the Hawkins / Holly...
%d bloggers like this: