Community

Home Community

Pleasant Grove Extinguishes Shady Grove Fire

Last evening at approximately 6:04 Pleasant Grove Volunteer Fire Department responded to a dispatch call of a structure fire in the Shady Grove area....

Gorging George Judges Chili with Kiwanis at HL

Lets face it, I will always enjoy eating! And if you say there is a eating contest, I'm in! Yep I had it again,...

Rotary brings Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library to Hawkins / Holly Lake

Local author and founder of the largest book club in the world (the Pulpwood Queens), Kathy Murphy has partnered with the Hawkins / Holly...

Texans Urge EPA to Set Strong Smog Pollution Safeguards

Doctors call for life-saving protections at federal EPA hearing in Arlington ARLINGTON, Texas – January 29th at a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) hearing, scores...

Cole Harwell Signs Letter of Intent!

The Hawks yet again, have another student to be proud of, Congratulations to Cole Harwell, as he has signed a letter of intent...

Hawkins Jr. High students receive honors at Model UN

Hawkins Jr. High students competed at Model UN and did an outstanding job representing Hawkins ISD. Listed below are the delegations and their team members.   The...

Weekly Roadwork Report – TxDOT Atlanta District For Feb. 1-7,...

Upshur County - US 80 – At Big Sandy Creek, replacing bridge and approaches. SH 155 – From south of Sabine River to US 80,...

Winona Athletes Named in All-East Texas Teams

Winona ISD and the Winona Athletic Department are proud to announce that three of their athletes were named to the 2014 Tyler Morning Telegraph...
%d bloggers like this: