ARE YOU READY?
HOW DO I PREPARE MY FAMILY FOR LIFE AFTER ME?
AM I MAKING THE RIGHT DECISIONS TODAY — FOR AN UNCERTAIN TOMORROW?
When a person dies, many families lose more than just a loved one. They can also lose what they have worked a lifetime to build – experiencing financial disruption and damaged relationships for years to come.
We invite you to a Special Event where you can learn how to better plan for the loss of a loved one and take critical steps to protect your family.
Here are some of the most Critical Questions we will cover:
• What happens if I get sick? What happens if I die without a will?
• What can I do to protect my family?
• When should my plans be updated?
• Are my bank accounts registered properly?
• Is my information safe online?
• What is probate? Are their alternatives to probate?
• Will my life insurance lapse prior to my death?
• Why are beneficiaries on 401Ks, IRAs, and Roth IRAs so important?
• How do I handle funeral pre-planning and pre-payment? Is there a difference?
• Why should I consider donating my body to science?
Learn from these local professionals:
• Sara Maynard – Attorney-at-Law
• Lucy Hebron – Attorney-at-Law
• Troy Robinson – Vice-Chairman, BTH Bank
• Jerry Price – Financial Advisor (Retired)
• Paul Beaty – Director, Beaty Funeral Home
• John Sparks – Corp. Communications (Retired)
Space is Limited!
RSVP via NextDoor, or send email (with total number of guests) to Price91@gmail.com.
Tuesday March 27
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Location: Holly Hall, Holly Lake Ranch
Contact: Jerry Price – 903-725-0516 – Price91@gmail.com
NextDoor – BTH Bank – Kiwanis